Tuesday, March 8, 2011

exercise !!!

yosh~ today i no go cycle but have a brisk walk and jogging with my oppa ^^ just like my bodyguard that protect me...hehe ! First, we warm up our body properly then start to walk n walk n walk then jog then walk ..haha!! so long didnt exercise body also karat d XD......oww~ my muscle starts to pain >,<... then hor we continue to exerise n something funny happened but i didnt manage to record it into a video. We was walking,then we saw a white cat with a black tail wandering around infront of other ppl houses then my bro was walking towards the cat but it got frighten n ran into a person house bt less than a second, the cat ran out again bcuz there was a dog guarding the house gate starts to bark n tried to chase the cat...LOL ^^
we then walk to tmn batu berendam putra again n manage to capture this beatiful scenary ...the sun was so beautiful (^.^) then we balik rumah...THE END ^^v






the picture nice leh~ haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment