Sunday, March 20, 2011

amali test drive~

sry guys ~ i so long didnt update my blog ~ kinda lazy this few days and the internet was lagging .....lets mourn for the japanese citizen for their lost *silent and close ur eyes for 1 minute* -_-.....0_0 ok, now open ur eyes !!!

i will continue my story then.
Today (15.3.11) i have my amali at the MSDC there,i have to wake up at 7am bcuz my instructor coming to pick me up at 7.30am and pick up other student....i feel like i travel around the whole melaka when my instructor was picky up the other 3 students. At last i arrive at MSDC at 8.45am. The 3hours talk soon start and i kinda enjoyed it since the speaker that gives talk was funny (here is a pic of that room)



then start the another 3hour lesson on how to drive !!! i was a little bit blur when that instructor tell me wad is the function and how to drive.....it was a HOT n SUNNY day bt i enjoy bcuz for the 1st time i just start to noe how to drive car the instructor ad teach me how to cut 3 cars! bcuz they are too slow >,< haha! kk~ now i present u some pic from that day~









No comments:

Post a Comment