Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Finally.....

Finally, i manage to improve my blog new look =) it is kinda simple. Nothing much though...LOL ( hope i can improve my english through blogging)

School holiday has just started and one of my uni fren reminded me that it is almost a year since all of us has left our school to pursue our own dream and future ....suddenly i just feel old.LOL.

Yup! now i am in semester 2 in mmu taking foundation course....*smile*
Well, i have many things to juggle and sem2 is definitely more busy than sem1 with all this hectic schedule but i will that this as an lesson to juggle with hectic scheldule =]
Exam is also around the corner and i havent start my studies yet..i am so doomed =,=
so wish me luck and pray that i will remain calm throught out the exam. TATA~ 

                                                                                                          Love,''V''.

No comments:

Post a Comment